Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Out the Spiritual Door


geograph.org.uk

It’s hard to believe that it has only been 3 months since I last posted. It truly feels more like 3 or 4 years. Maybe that’s because the past year has been such a difficult one. But that is not the point of this post.
Some of you may know, but most do not, that I left my job almost a year ago, and no matter how clever, intelligent or talented I am, I remain unemployed which has left me a great deal of time to research and study.

I started questioning my purpose here in this world. I searched high and low for what that it could be. I watched more teleseminars about fulfilling your destiny, finding your path, building a business, getting clients...the list goes on and on. By now I can pretty much tell you what the presenter is going to say before they say it. However, the one thing I haven’t able to find (maybe I just didn’t know the correct words to type into the search engine) is what to do when you are a woman of a certain age who is trying to follow the passion that they feel they were put on this earth to do?

My quests finally lead me to the little known world of Toe Reading. Toe Reading is the “metaphysical understanding that the angle and contour of the toes are the physical manifestation of the path a person’s life has taken” [Toe Reading: Are You Walking Your Destined Path, by K. C. Miller] and when Toe Reading is mixed with Soul Coaching a person will have a better understanding when it comes to making choices in their lives.

I have always been into the metaphysical world, and after watching every video and reading every article I could find I thought: Sign Me Up! I am proud to say that I am now a Certified Toe Reader, and I love it, and it still amazes me at what I can read about a person when I look at their toes. I have also become a Certified Realm Reader and if you haven’t heard the news before, I am now admitting to being a psychic intuitive and empath.  

Long ago I put into my bio that I wanted to help others realize the potential that is within them, and that is so true. I’m not a life coach, and until I decided to take those classes, I won’t claim to be.  However, through the gifts of intuition and Toe Reading, I will claim the label of Soul Coach.
If you would like to find out more about Toe Reading you can watch my brief video here.

I would love to hear your questions, because it is truly the best way to learn.

Blessing and Light to all!

                
Just a side note, in case you are wondering, I will never give up writing fantasy fiction. The Guardians of Haven must go on!


No comments:

Post a Comment