Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Top 10 Vampires for the More Mature Woman

Over the past few months I’ve seen different lists of top 10 movie vampires. My problem with most of those list is that they were written by people in their 20s or even younger. So for those of us who are women of a certain age I decided to put together my top 10 list of the hottest vampires.

10. Lucien La Croix from the television show Forever Knight played by Nigel Bennett. (That one is for you Jill.)
9. Nick Knight also from Forever Knight played by Geraint Wyn Davis.
Geraint Wyn Davis and Nigel Bennett


8. Angel from the television show Angel played by David Boreanaz.  Who needs vampires that sparkle when you have one like Angel?
David Boreanaz as Angel

7. Count Dracula from the movie Bram Stoker’s Dracula played by the wonderful Gary Oldman.
Gary Oldman

6. From the Lost Boys this is a double whammy. Kiefer Sutherland as David and Jason Patric as Michael. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this movie and it never gets old.

5. Mick St. John played by Alex O’Loughlin in the short-lived vampire TV series Moonlight.
Alex O'Loughlin

4. From any and all Underworld movies Michael Sheen as Lucian.  I will put Bill Nighy in here as a honorable mention as Viktor. Not really hot, but a hell of an actor and vampire.
Michael Sheen

3. Wesley Snipes as Blade. What can I say, the man was a bad-a.
Wesley Snipes

2. Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned as Lestat de Lioncourt. I know I may get some flack for this and not choosing Tom Cruise (who you will notice is not on this list), but I never felt Cruise was actually Lestat.
Stuart Townsend

and finally my NUMERO ONO is
Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night. No. Not Colin Farell. I’m talking the first Jerry—Chris Sarandon.
Chris Sarandon


So there is my list what do you think. Is there someone I may have forgotten? If so, let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment