Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

The problem with my laundry room

If you read my last post, and I hope that you did, you know that I am on a diet, and if you look at the widget on my blog you will see that I am down 4lbs. Yay me! I have been very diligent about counting my calories and putting down every morsel I have eaten. I have wanted to lie a time or two, but realize I am only lying to myself, so what good is that?

Even though I was away from home today, I think I did fairly good with what I ate. Although an oatmeal raisin cookie was involved I still counted it. I wasn't really THAT hungry when I ate dinner, but I knew I needed to do so.

Now however, I am more hungry than before I ate dinner. There is nothing but my conscience standing between me and the refrigerator door. This is the first time since starting my new eating plan that this has happened. I am trying the old trick of keeping busy, so I started doing laundry. However, I must walk through the kitchen to get to the laundry room.

In reality I suppose I could by pass the kitchen, but it is the shortest route. The fridge is directly to my right as I walk through, and it would be easy to take a peek inside. fortunately for me, I refuse to buy junk food just in case something like this happens. Oh, did I mention the pantry is also on the way to the laundry room. See...my laundry room, nothing but trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! I feel your pain!

    Got apples? Celery sticks? Gum? Herbal tea? They might stave off the craving for a while.

    Anyway, I am proud of you! Go Joan!

    ReplyDelete