Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Busy and loving it

Wow! I have to say 2011 ended with a bang for me. On the 21st of December I had my first ever book signing. It was awesome and more fun than I could have ever imagined. Now it seems that 2012 is going to start out the same way.

Over the next two Saturdays I will be doing a joint author tour with Danielle Raver. She is a wonderful writer and partner in crime. Danielle's book is Brother Betrayed, an epic tale set in a distant world complete with witches, prophecies and battles. (Check out Danielle and her book by clicking on the flyer below.)

This weekend she and I will be at the Commons in the PX at Ft. Rucker from 9 am-2 pm. This will be my second author event, and the first time that I will have been on a military base for something other than a field trip.



Then on January 14th, we will be at Village Coffee in Troy, AL. from 8 am -1 pm. So if you are in the area that day, stop by and see us!




No comments:

Post a Comment