Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a Contest

I have always been intimidated by contests. I'm sure my fear stems from early childhood and my mother's eagerness to place me in a beauty pageant. Luckily, for me, it was the one and only I was ever forced to be in. That's probably due to the fact I spent most of the evening standing in the wings crying. Unfortunately, the irreversible scarring to my psyche had already taken place.

But now, after an undisclosed number of years, I have decided to try again. No, I am not entering another beauty pageant. Author, Chanelle Gray, is sponsoring a contest to pitch your novel in 140 characters or less and of course the contest is called, the Twitter Pitch Contest.

http://chanellegray.blogspot.com/2011/03/twitter-pitch-contest.html

The contestant whose pitch is chosen will have their manuscript read by Michael Carr of Veritas Literary Agency. Much better than a beauty contest.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment