The rules are really simple and you get to post a bit of your WIP.
Here are the rules:
*go to page 77 of your current WIP *go to line 7
*copy down the next 7 lines/sentences as written and post them on your blog or website *tag 7 other authors
*let them know they've been tagged
The seven I am tagging are:
1. Danielle Raver Philosophies of a Young Heart http://danielleraverauthor.blogspot.com/
2. Bobby Mathews This Writing Life http://www.bobthewriter.com/
3. Rachel Tsoumbakos http://racheltsoumbakos.blogspot.com/
4. Inside the Mind of Wenona Hulsey http://
5.Marilyn Rucker Norrod
6. Nicole Antonia Carson Sons of Roland
7.Brianna Lee McKenzie The Cozy Reading Room
SNIPPET FROM: BURDENS OF A SAINT
“Very well,” Saint replied. “I know you will tell us in your own sweet time.”
“Of course,”Kel said.
And there it was. There was no need for he or Fergus to probe any further. Kel had said all he was going to say on the subject. His silent was a trait Saint both admired and loathed.
“So,” Kel began. “What brings the Wolfe brothers to my fair city?”
Fergus was the first to speak. “My brother is here chasing ghosts.”
Kel let loose a hearty laugh that shook the room. “Ghost! Where is that boy? Why I haven't seen him since...” Kel looked to Saint, then quickly cast his gaze to the floor.